Caminando en círculos.

miércoles, julio 05, 2006

Llega un momento

En el que dejas de creer en todo:



God is a concept
By which we can measure
Our pain.

I’ll say it again:
God is a concept
By which we can measure
Our pain.

I don’t believe in magic
I don’t believe in I-ching
I don’t believe in bible
I don’t believe in tarot
I don’t believe in Hitler
I don’t believe in Jesus
I don’t believe in Kennedy
I don’t believe in Buddha
I don’t believe in mantras
I don’t believe in Gitar
I don’t believe in yoga
I don’t believe in kings
I don’t believe in Elvis
I don’t believe in Zimmerman
I don’t believe in Beatles.
I just believe in me

Yoko and me
And that’s reality.
The dream is over,What can I say?

The dream is overYesterday.
I was dream weaver

But now I’m reborn,
I was the walrus
But now I’m John,
And so dear friends,
You just have to carry on,
The dream is over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bolchevique said...

En cambio odio las viejas peliculas en las que el que conduce nunca mira hacia la carretera

09 julio, 2006 12:48

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

21 julio, 2006 11:49

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home